Date: Wednesday July 18th & Wednesday August 1st Time: 10:00 am – 4pm
Shaw Percussion, 5258 Old Homestead Rd., Sutton West, Canada
Instructor: Terri Segal of Rhythmic by Nature
This training program is designed for:
* Healthcare Practitioners
* Child & Youth Workers
* Group Facilitators & Trainers
* Anyone looking for a unique, meaningful, and fun way to connect with the people they work with
No previous drumming or musical experience is necessary:
In this experiential, hands-on, empowering, leadership-building, and educational Facilitator Training Program, you will:
* Learn Rhythmic by Nature’s methodology to Drumming facilitation that values and celebrates diversity, fosters self-expression, builds community & inspires creativity.
* Gain new ideas and practical tools to create an optimal inclusive drumming experience for the people you work with.
* Deepen your understanding of the evidence based heath and wellness benefits of drumming and how drumming is being applied in a wide variety of settings
* Experience drumming as a therapeutic activity for your own self-care and wellness.
* Learn innovative ways to adapt rhythm-based activities and program structures to meet the needs of the people you work with
* Gain valuable hands-on practice in the safety of a training group